“The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), also known as the Global Goals, were adopted by all United Nations Member
States in 2015 as a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace
and prosperity by 2030”.
SDGs is comprised of 17 goals and 169 targets and promises "leave no one behind".
In SDGs, both the developing countries and the developed country wrestle; is universal, and Japan wrestles positively,
Tensei group carried out the social responsibility as the company through business activity since we founded it.
1. Community involvement and social contributions
2. Active hiring of young employee and human resource development system
3. The permanent happiness of our employee and their famillies
This time, we have been redefined our activities based on the SDGs and contribute to the contruction of a sustainable
society that humanity aims for.
Good health and well-being
● Supporting health management as an IT service provider.
● Obtained "HIPAA" certification.
● The opportunity of the gender equality is provided in recruit, treatment and promotion.
Decent work and economic growth
● Productivity improvement by automation.
―Do office work effectively and promote "Work Style Reform" with RPA tools (Kofax Kapow).
● Contribution to access promotion and expension to a financial service through the financial system development.
Industry, innovation and infrastructure
● In-house development, sales and operation of building management platform utilizing IoT.
―Introducing the iBMS and VMS systems jointly developed by Japan and Philippines, and providing
customers with comfortable and safe buildings by installing and operating IoT devices.
● Certified member of "Philippine Contruction Association, Inc. (PCA)".
● Certified platinum member of "Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS)".
● Training, working, and cultural exchanges at Japanese company
― Sending Filipino employees to "Tensei Data Net" company in Japan to access a truly cross-cultural
learning experience while utilizing innovative learning methods.
Responsible consumption and production
● Through power saving, water saving and zero-waste of resources
― We pay special attention to air quality and other waste management, and carry out separate disposal
● Work from home is conducted when necessary to prepare for climate changes and disasters.
Partnerships for the goals
● We promote business with the partner of world six countries.